Imagination is worth more than you can imagine

I dont want realistic I want magic

Imagination rules the world

Imagine what I could acheive if I achieve all I am

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Jamie's goes for web training at Steer.me

We sent Jamie off to Steer to kick start his web skills to go hand in hand with his existing Graphic Design role. He agreed to keep us updated along the way.


Day One

My first day on the steer course was great, i've already built two websites. Ok, they aren't going to win any awards, thats for sure, but it is a massive personal goal that I have been trying to achieve for some time. By the end of this week, I should (hopefully) be able to build a fully responsive site, a parallax scrolling site and also an eCommerce site and judging by the pace of today's lesson(s) I'm very hopeful of achieving it.

I was pretty nervous going into the first day of the course today, but the Steer team put me right at ease and everyone else in the class were really friendly, which helped a lot. I was surprised that most of the people on this weeks course aren't actually from a design related background and are merely there to learn more about how websites are made and to learn the terminology processes behind building various styles of websites.

Overall, a great first day and I look forward to learning some more web skills as the week goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home