Imagination is worth more than you can imagine

I dont want realistic I want magic

Imagination rules the world

Imagine what I could acheive if I achieve all I am

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Jamie learns the ways of the web - Day 2

Learn HTML, CSS and Javascript - Day Two

Today was my second day on the steer course, and the pace has already picked up quite quickly. I cant believe how much I've achieved in two days. My first task this morning involved us all making a very simple site, which was created yesterday into a responsive version, and I cant believe how simple it was. However, the next part of today's lesson involved us creating a more complex responsive site from scratch, which I found a lot harder to understand. I stuck with it though, and at the end of the day I'd built a fully working responsive site. Chuffed!

In Tomorrow's lesson we will be finishing off the site we worked on today by adding other things we are yet to learn such as forms & tables and then it's onto the parallax site! Exciting stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home