Imagination is worth more than you can imagine

I dont want realistic I want magic

Imagination rules the world

Imagine what I could acheive if I achieve all I am

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

10 points to consider when redesigning a website

When redesigning an existing website, you'll often want to start afresh. However, you risk losing useful elements.

It's good practice to perform a thorough site review to ensure you keep the great bits of an existing site, protect your client's ability to amend and maintain the site, as well as developing the brand in the best way possible.

Let's look at how we can appraise a site prior to redeveloping it. Each of the following points will help to develop a cohesive plan and ensure your next project goes without a hitch.

http://www.netmagazine.com/features/10-points-consider-when-redesigning-website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home