Imagination is worth more than you can imagine

I dont want realistic I want magic

Imagination rules the world

Imagine what I could acheive if I achieve all I am

Monday, February 11, 2013

We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer


If you graduate this year in a  design related discipline, here’s your first brief:

Choose 3 examples of your own work that you love the most. They won’t necessarily be the ones with the best grades or the most praise – maybe no one’s ever even seen them before – maybe the idea is still in your head – this is your chance to give it life.

So if you have a good sense of humour and want to be part of a great team, then please send your CV and portfolio straight away to sarah@imaginate.uk.com

Please include salary expectations. No agencies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home