Imagination is worth more than you can imagine

I dont want realistic I want magic

Imagination rules the world

Imagine what I could acheive if I achieve all I am

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holidays ARE coming!!

Soooo we are on our final days of 2012 at Imaginate and what a year we have had! I think we are all in need of a well deserved break.. and even though we will miss the office banter, I know we will all come back refreshed and ready for 2013...

We did our Secret Santa today, and everyone had great gifts from 'Emergency food' lunch boxes to 'Vintage' business card holders... then we had our BUFFET lunch where we forced Jen to eat some prawns, which she hates.. mowhahaha how funny it was!  We are now all ready to prop our feet up, kick back and have a Jolly festive time...

So thats it... and in the words of santa.. Have a VERY MERRY Christmas one and all and see you in 2013.. Bring IT ON!!

Over and out
Imaginate :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home